Our dedication to excellence in mass production plating as well as special and unique operations that are included in our capabilities. The greatest asset a service company can have is a dedicated group of people who genuinely care about the welfare of their customers and who exhibit the attitudes and disciplines necessary to ensure the customers’ success and ultimately, our success here at PECO. We are proud to convey to you that our employees are our greatest asset and everyone at PECO is committed to your success.
Skilled craftsmanship, proven finishing techniques, and modern processing equipment and modern processing finishing capabilities, while maintaining the high level of expertise and personal attention to details required on critical, close tolerance applications.
Process Engineering Company, Inc, has taken a very aggressive attitude in the defense and aerospace area. PECO instituted full compliance with military specification, inspection system requirements per MIL-I-45208A.
PROCESSSES AND COATINGS AVAILABLE FROM PROCESS ENGINEERING CO., INC.
- Sulfuric Acid Anodize • MIL-A-8625, Type II • ASTM B580
- Hardcoat Anodize • MIL-A-8625E, Type F III • ASTM B580
- Cadium • SAE-AMS-QQ-P-416
- Copper Plating • MIL-C-14550B • AMS 2418
- Gold Plating • MIL-G-45204 REVC • B488
- Electroless Nickel • MIL-C-26074 REV E
- Passivate of Stainless Alloys • QQ-P-35C • ASTM A967
- Silver • QQ-S-365C B • 700
- Bright Tin Plating • MIL-T-10727C • ASTM B545, ASTM-B339
- Rack Zinc ROHS Compliant • ASTM B633
- Barrel Zinc ROHS Compliant • ASTM B633
- Zinc Phosphate Barrel • MIL-DTL-16232 REV G
- Tumble Deburring/Polishing
- Powder Coat Painting • Per Customer Specs
- Applicator of full line of DuPont® Teflon® Industrial Coatings
- Co-deposition of Fluoropolymer Compounds and Metallic Aloys
- Co-deposition of Fluoropolymer compounds and Oxides
- Co-depostion of Fluorocarbon Polymers and molybdenum Disulfide, graphite and phosphates
- NIFLOR @ Autocatalytic Electroless Nickel with Co-deposited Teflon
- Pecolon Compound Coatings
The above *coatings can be designed to meet a number of performance requirements, that are beyond the capabilities of conventional coatings.
NIFLOR is a proprietary process of Norman Hay L.t.d.,
*Teflon is a registered Trademark of Dupont